Soldering mistakes are easy to fix with our desoldering bulb. Simply heat-up solder to a molten state and vacuum it up! The teflon tip makes it safe to use on delicate boards.
- Fast, one-handed desoldering.
- Suction action quickly removes excess solder.
- Teflon tip will not scratch delicate circuit boards.
For a handy tool that combines the heating action of a soldering iron and a desoldering bulb, we recommend our 45W Desoldering Iron (Cat. № 6402060).
- Depress the bulb.
- Bring bulb tip and soldering iron tip to the solder pad at the same time.
- When solder flows, release the bulb, drawing up the molten solder.
- Eject solder into metal, glass, or ceramic receptacle. Do not reuse solder.
- Repeat process as needed.
Notes for Proper Care
Should the nozzle tip become obstructed, use a wire or small nail to force solder back into the bulb. Periodically, the bulb should be cleaned of oxidized solder and flux. To remove the tip, grasp with your thumb and forefinger and gently rock the tip while pulling outward from the bulb.
⚠️ WARNING: This product, when used for soldering and similar applications, can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.