Seeed GPRS/GSM Shield V2.0
Catalog #: 2760386
On Sale Online only
Regular price: $59.90
Only 23 in stock In Stock
Hook your Arduino up to GSM/GPRS cell phone network with the Seeed SLD01098P GPRS/GSM Shield.
- You can use your Arduino to dial a phone number or send a text to your friend via easy-to-use AT commands.
- This shield features a quad-band, low power consumption GSM/GPRS module SIM900 as well as a compact PCB antenna.
- Compatible with standard Arduino and Arduino Mega
- Selectable interface between hardware serial port and software serial port
- Quad-band support: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Support TCP/UDP protocols
- Full control via AT commands set: Standard - GSM 07.07 & 07.05 and Enhanced - SIMCOM AT Commands
- 2-in-1 headset jack
- Convenient external SIM card holder
- Low power consumption: 1.5mA (sleep mode)
- Make sure your SIM card is activated.
- GPRS Shield doesn't come with ESD precautions. Take special care when handling it in dry weather.
- The factory default setting for the GPRS Shield UART is 19200 bps 8-N-1. (Can be changed using AT commands).
Equivalent Part Numbers: 2760386 | 276-0386