Microduino Itty Bitty Buggy
- Recommended for ages 8 years and up.
- 5-in-1 DIY Programmable STEM educational learning robot toy. Easy to build and fun to play.
- All of Microduino’s STEM toys are compatible with popular building block systems, which means endless possibilities.
- Controllable via Bluetooth using your Android or iOS device.
- Voice control allows you to talk to your Buggy and tell it what to do.
- Supports and teaches programming in Scratch, Python, and C/C++ (Arduino).
What Is Itty Bitty Buggy?
Itty Bitty Buggy is Microduino’s newest STEM educational toy that has endless design possibilities and exciting configurations.
The Itty Bitty Buggy kit comes with a base Buggy plus four opportunities to build a sloth, a ladybug, a dodo bird and an alien.
Want to modify one of the projects or create your own? Perfect! Itty Bitty Buggy is programmable in Scratch, Python or Arduino. Each project is controllable over Bluetooth with our app (Android / iOS).
Why Itty Bitty Buggy?
Because a STEM toy can be fun, creative & educational! At Microduino, we deliver on our goal of sparking creativity, thinking skills and applying logic through play.
Itty Bitty Buggy is a code programmable toy (CPT). A user can add remote control functions, color recognition ability and voice control.
All of Microduino’s STEM toys are LEGO compatible, too, so the possibilities for creating something extremely unique with Itty Bitty Buggy is a within reach of every child with an imagination.
How Does Itty Bitty Buggy Work?
Itty Bitty Buggy is fun to build! The programming is easy to understand so even beginners and those new to the maker world can create their very own Itty Bitty Buggy.
With programming instructions included, creating an Itty Bitty Buggy teaches kids the logic behind the function while they are building and playing. The end result is two-fold:
- Learn how to build a versatile, exciting toy that can perform many functions.
- Use and apply logic, and problem solving.
The programming skills they learn are mDesigner (based on Scratch), Python, and Arduino (C++).
Itty Bitty Buggy is truly an educational toy that lowers the barriers to STEM education.
How to Control Itty Bitty Buggy
How to Program Itty Bitty Buggy
Itty Bitty Buggy supports Scratch, Python, and C/C++ (Arduino). Buggy helps cultivate interest and logical thinking of programming, and provides more opportunity for kids to learn and practice programming.