The noise canceling headphones combine superior noise canceling performance with a multi-foldable design that makes them ideal for travel. The HA-NC120 joins advanced noise-canceling and isolation technologies with outstanding sound quality in a remarkably portable package. The HA-NC120's noise canceling circuitry eliminates an impressive 88 percent of background noise. Furthermore, the headphone's soft memory foam ear pads help isolate environmental sound while offering maximum comfort over long periods of listening. Its sound isolation performance provides a much quieter backdrop for music listening or use them on their own to minimize environmental noise to make it easier to relax or concentrate.
The HA-NC120 features a retractable cord, a real convenience, especially when traveling with the headphones. Cord length is adjustable from zero to four (3.94) feet (1.2cm), so users can find a length that works best for nearly any situation. It can be retracted completely when not in use. In addition, the innovative multi-foldable design of the headphones makes them easy to pack in a bag. For clean, clear sound, the new headphones use a 1.18" (30mm) neodymium driver in each housing. A built-in volume limiter protects the ear from harmful volume levels during in-flight use. The noise cancellation circuitry in the HA-NC120 runs for 100 hours on a single 1.5-volt AAA alkaline battery. Included in the package is a carrying pouch, airline dual plug adapter and a AAA battery.
- Indulge yourself in quality stereo sound mode
- Hear low subs and soaring vocals with a frequency range of sound from 10 Hz-21 kHz
- Circumaural shape provides optimum comfort and noise isolation
- Powerful 30mm neodymium driver
- 18.5dB ambient noise reduction at 200Hz
- Sound isolation with soft memory foam ear pads
- Volume attenuator for in-flight use
- Multi-foldable design
- 3.94ft retractable cord
- 100hr battery life
- Includes carrying pouch, dual-plug adapter & AAA battery