Cell phone not charging? Battery not lasting? Crackling and static sound on your headphones? This DeoxIT Connector Cleaning Kit will clean and rejuvenate your connectors, helping your electronics work like new!
- Chemically improves electrical connections.
- Easy and safe to use.
- Non-flammable, non-toxic and non-hazardous.
Instructions: Unplug charger and turn off cell phone. Remove battery (if applicable). Apply a small amount to connections on the battery, charger and memory card. Wipe off excess. Replace battery. If surface is extremely dirty, a greenish or blackish color may develop over a few days. This is the dissolved contamination. Wipe off with lint-free swab or cloth and re-apply DeoxIT. Test for compatibility before use recommended.
Contents: 100% DeoxIT D100L.
|Manufacturer Part No.||D100L-CPK|
|Net Contents||1.6 mL|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|