🚨 InventrKits Flash Sale 🚨 Get The InventrKits Adventure Kit For Only $49.99 With Code PLM45XShop Now
1) PROMOTION PERIOD: The Social Media Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) starts on ________________, 2021 at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends on _______________, 2021 at 11:59:59 PM EST (the “Promotion Period”) and is comprised a single, random drawing as noted below in Rule #4. Sponsors’ computer is the official time-keeping device for this promotion.
2) ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who at time of entry are 18 years of age or older. Employees of RadioShack Online, LLC (the “Sponsor”), and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees (collectively “Released Entities”), and the immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households, whether related or not, of the above, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant (an “Entrant”) agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and by Sponsors’ decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Promotion. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3) HOW TO PARTICIPATE AND ENTER:
To participate, you must tag two (2) friends in the comment section of the contest announcement post (the “Post”) which will be posted to Radio Shack’s Instagram.
You may also enter by sending an e-mail with your name, address, and e-mail address to email@example.com with the subject line “Social Media Giveaway Sweepstakes Entry."
You must tag two unique accounts in the Post as instructed in order to earn 1 entry (an “Entry”) into the Sweepstakes, up to the limit stated below. The profile used to tag friends on the Post will be used to contact you if you are selected as a potential prize winner as detailed in Rule #7. Sponsor will monitor the Post to review eligible Enteries.
Maximum of 1 Entry per account during the duration of the Promotion Period, as defined below. Any Entrant submitting Entries in excess of the disclosed maximum, by any means, including but not limited to establishing multiple email accounts, will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes.
4) PRIZE DRAWING AND DRAWING SCHEDULE: There will be a single, random drawing conducted from all eligible Entries submitted during the Promotion Period (the “Drawing”). The Drawing will be held one (1) to four (4) weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion Period, and conducted from among all eligible Entries received Promotion Period.
Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible Entries received per Drawing Period. Potential winners are subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules.
5) PRIZE: The winner and both friends that they tag in the comment section of the Post, as outlined in Rule #3, will each receive a $150 e-gift card to Radioshack.com (the “Prize”).
6) GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prizes permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsors, who reserve the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, except as otherwise provided herein. Only one (1) Prize will be awarded in the Sweepstakes. The Prize will not be returnable for any consideration including cash. Released Entities are not responsible for loss of a Prize after the Prize has been shipped to a winner. Released Parties disclaim any and all liability for the Prize including, but not limited to, damage to the Prize during shipping, failure to deliver the Prize, or theft of the Prize. At Sponsors’ sole discretion, Prizes may vary from what has been advertised, pictured, etc. All Prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined solely by the Sponsors.
7) POTENTIAL WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be contacted directly by the Sponsor via a direct message to the account used to enter the Sweepstakes. If a potential winner cannot be contacted after a reasonable attempt has been made by the Sponsor (as determined in the Sponsors’ sole discretion), refuses the Prize, then the potential winner will be disqualified and forfeits all rights to the Prize or to be deemed a winner. An alternate potential winner will be notified, time permitting. A maximum of three (3) alternate winners will be selected in an attempt to award the Prize after which, if a winner cannot be verified, the Prize will be unawarded. Upon Prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Released Parties disclaim any liability related to the inability to deliver the Prize or Entrants forfeiture of the Prize.
8) GENERAL: All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner. Neither Sponsors nor any of the Released Parties will enter into any correspondence, including, email, with non-winning entrants. The Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the Promotion based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Entities.
9) CONDUCT: By entering this Promotion, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and waive any rights to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or these Official Rules. These Official Rules are accessible at throughout the Promotion Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification. Sponsors reserve the right, to disqualify any individual: (a) for any reason, at Sponsors’ sole discretion; (b) suspected of tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Promotion; (c) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsors to be in violation of the Official Rules; (d) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsors to constitute unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Entities assume no responsibility or liability for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet; or (e) any injury or damage to an Entrant’s or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion, or to download any materials from the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not able to run through completion for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part, without further liability to the Entrants or third parties. In the event the Promotion is cancelled, Sponsors reserve the right, but not obligation, to award the Prizes from among all eligible non-suspect Entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. With regard to this Promotion, the Sponsors will only contact the Entrants deemed as potential winners for purposes of clearance or awarding Prizes.
11) WINNER RELEASES: All Entrants, as a condition of Entry into the Promotion, agree to release Released Entities from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, demands or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, costs, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion; (b) the acceptance, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded; (c) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of the offering of the prize; or (d) any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, leak of personal information, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property-related cause of action.
Except where prohibited, Entrants agree to be bound by these rules and consent to the use of their names, address, photographs, any statements made by Entrants, actual or simulated likenesses, and/or biographical information for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes in perpetuity, throughout the universe, by the Sponsors and their designees in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, without notice or further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
13) DISPUTES: Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of Instagram account used to tag individuals at time of Entry. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning Entry, the authorized account holder for the account attached to that winning Entry will be declared the Eligibility winner. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to an account by Instagram. A potential winner may be asked to provide the Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder of the Instagram account associated with a potentially winning Entry. Entries that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
14) GOVERNING LAW: This Promotion is conducted in English, and Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration to be held in Miami, Florida, applying the laws of the State of Delaware, and to be administered by a single arbitrator from the Judicial Arbitration & Mediation Services, Inc. (“JAMS”) in accordance with JAMS’ rules of practice then in effect or such other procedures as the parties to such arbitration may agree to; and (b) any and all claims, judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant, Entrant, and Sponsors in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Delaware, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Any award issued as a result of such arbitration shall be final and binding between the parties thereto and shall be enforceable by any court having jurisdiction over the party against whom enforcement is sought.
15) WINNER’S LIST: The winners list will be published on Radio Shack’s Instagram profile page and is also available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Winner’s List Request.” All such requests must be received within 8 weeks of the Promotion Period.
16) SPONSORS AND ADMINISTRATOR:
Promotion Sponsor: RadioShack Online, LLC, located at 1680 Michigan Avenue, Suite 700, Miami Beach, FL 33139.
Apple, Inc.; Google, Inc.; and Facebook, Inc., as well as their subsidiaries and associates, are neither participants nor sponsors of this promotion.
All rights reserved. Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the Entrant’s personal use only.