Last updated on July 6, 2020.
Can I place an order? Will RadioShack deliver?
Yes, we are accepting orders and most orders, as usual, will ship within one business day.
Your order will be shipped using one of our delivery partners: UPS, FedEx, or the US Postal Service. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. Our delivery partners continue to work reliably but may occasionally experience delays in some parts of the country. We continue to monitor our delivery partners for major disruptions.
Are RadioShack stores open?
RadioShack dealer stores are independently owned and operated. We have recommended to our store owners that they follow all local, state, and federal laws as well as all CDC guidance for minimizing the risk of exposure to COVID-19. Store hours may vary from what is listed on our store locator and some stores may have temporarily closed. We recommend that you call your local store before visiting.
What are you doing to keep customers and staff safe?
We operate in Fort Worth, Texas, and are monitoring and following all applicable workplace guidance. In addition, we have adapted our operating procedures to ensure a safe work environment for our staff and to minimize the risk of exposure for our customers:
- Only essential staff directly involved in warehouse operations are working in our distribution center; all other staff are working from home.
- Any employee who is feeling sick or has come in contact with someone who might be sick is staying home with full pay and benefits.
- Staff working in our distribution center are practicing social distancing: staying at least 6 feet away from each other and taking breaks alone.
- We have added hand-sanitization stations in key locations around our distribution center and employees are sanitizing their hands each time they pass a station.
- We are sterilizing all equipment daily.
- All product arriving at our facility is quarantined for 24 hours before being prepared for shipment to our customers.