Stop robocalls forever on your landline telephone with The Robocall Blocker V5000 by CPR Call Blocker!
Bring back peace and quiet to your home as well as relieve the stress and anxiety associated with nuisance robocalls and telemarketers.
Blocking Calls - The Big Red Button!
The ‘Block Now’ button is located on the top of the unit. At the touch of a button, the unwanted caller’s number is logged into the unit’s memory, the call will hang up and the number blocked permanently. This feature allows you to block up to 1,500 scam calls, nuisance robocalls, and telemarketers.
Pre-Programmed Out of the Box!
Pre-programmed with 5,000 of the worst unwanted robocallers, the hard work has already been done. CPR works with protective agencies such as the FCC and FTC to ensure they have the best number lists possible. Simply plug the V5000 into your home phone and bring back peace and tranquility to your home.
Simple and Easy to Use
- Large Screen: Features a large easy to read 3" caller display screen.
- Easy to Use Controls: Large tactile button make it easy to control the Call Blocker.
- Call List: At the click of the CALL LIST button you can view the last 20 calls and if required you can add numbers to the Block List by pressing the BLOCK NOW button on that specific call record.
- Block List: At the click of the BLOCK LIST button you can view your full Block List and if required you can easily remove a number by pressing the DELETE button.
Compact size: Measuring just 3.93"x 4.52" the V5000 Call Blocker will fit neatly alongside your landline phone.
- Private Blocking: This will reject all calls shown as PRIVATE.
- International Blocking: This will reject all calls shown as INTERNATIONAL.
- Area Code Blocker: This can block a state, area or country code.
- Unknown Blocking: This will reject all calls shown as UNKNOWN.
- "0" Type Calls Blocking: This will reject all calls shown as multiple 0's or variations of fake numbers.
Quick & simple to connect. No extra power cables required, uses the power from your phone line.
|Line Compatibility||Compatible will all major USA landline providers, including AT&T, Verizon, Ooma, Charter, Comcast, Centurylink, Frontier, Fairpoint, Windstream, Hawaiian Telcom, Cincinnati Bell, and more.|
|Phone Compatibility||Compatible will all major landline phone manufacturers including, AT&T, Panasonic, Uniden, Motorola, VTech, Swissvoice, Gigaset, Philips, and more.|
|Note: Caller ID services from your phone service provider are required for this product to function.|
|Manufacturer Technical Support|
1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty