Ensure your property is protected 24/7 with the latest 1080p high definition surveillance system from Lorex! This Lorex DP181-42NAE wired surveillance system comes with 4 weatherproof security cameras and an 8-channel, Full HD digital video recorder (DVR).
With advanced person/vehicle detection (on up to 2 channels), the Lorex Home app will only notify you when a person or vehicle is on your property. Enjoy fast access to your system with voice assistance compatibility (Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant), which allows you to view your cameras and activate features with simple voice commands. Plus, with smart home compatibility (Apple TV or Chromecast), you can conveniently stream footage directly on your TV. The cameras record 1080p HD resolution video, ensuring you never miss any important details, even at night! This surveillance system is hard wired so there are no worries about lag or WiFi drop out. But it is designed to be used with or without connection to the Internet. Remote viewing, push notifications, and firmware updates all require Internet connectivity.
- 1080p D8241A81B digital video recorder preloaded with 1 TB hard drive
- Four (4) 1080p LBV2531U security cameras
- Four (4) 60 ft. BNC extension cables
- Four (4) power adapters
- Four (4) mounting kits
- HDMI cable
- Ethernet cable
- DVR power adapter
- USB mouse
- Quick-setup guide
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to quickly access footage and select features
- Ability to view live or recorded video directly on TV with smart home capability that is compatible with Apple TV or Chromecast
- Reduces unnecessary alerts and false alarms with advanced motion detection
- Works with Lorex Home app
- Push notifications are sent when motion from a person/vehicle is detected (available on up to 4 channels)
- Smart Search filters motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- Can be used with or without connection to the Internet; remote viewing, push notifications, and firmware updates require Internet connectivity
- 1 TB security-grade hard drive; expandable up to 10 TB total-no monthly Cloud fees
- Expandable to a total of 8 cameras
- Heavy-duty, handles the workload of 24/7 monitoring
- Local storage ensures only designated user can access footage
- Panic button activates all lights and sirens on compatible add-on cameras (sold separately)
1080p camera features:
- 88° field of view
- IR cut filter ensures accurate color representation
- IR night vision range of 130 ft. in ambient lighting or 90 ft. in total darkness
- Close-up recognition in the dark with SmartIR
- Antiglare feature ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions
- Clear Night imaging for superior low light performance
- Weatherproof (IP66) for outdoor or indoor installations
- Extreme temperature performance: -22°F to 140°F
- Vandal-resistant design with cable pass-through bracket
- Versatile ceiling or wall mounting options
1080p HD 8-Channel Security System with 1080p HD Cameras
Whether you're upgrading an existing video recorder or thinking of purchasing a whole new Analog HD system, this latest Digital Video Recorder by Lorex meets all the demanding needs of modern-day security. Features such as 1080p HD recording resolution produce visually accurate video footage. This DVR also features advanced person/vehicle detection and smart home compatibility, which allows you to combine active security with the convenience of hands-free voice control.
1080p HD video for crisp, detailed footage
Experience the difference that full 1080p HD video makes. Our advanced cameras use standard coaxial cable to carry high definition 1080p (1920 x 1080) video to your HD DVR. Crisp, detailed live viewing and recording leaves nothing to the imagination. Got a large property? You can extend the camera's video cable up to 800ft (244m) from the DVR using a single run of coaxial cable.
Advanced motion detection
Be aware whenever motion is detected on your property with advanced motion detection. This system features person/vehicle detection on up to 2 channels which helps reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms from moving branches or animals. Important motion events that are recorded can easily be found using the Smart Search feature, which organizes events by type (e.g. person/vehicle motion vs. general motion, etc.).
Long range night vision
Stay connected to what matters most at all times of day with professional-grade night vision that leaves nothing to the imagination. Our infrared (IR) LEDs provide unparalleled performance in the dark, allowing you to clearly see up to 130ft (40m) away in regular nighttime conditions, and up to 90ft (27m) away in total darkness. The integrated infrared cut filter switches on and off between day and night, ensuring accurate color reproduction in all lighting conditions.
Fully weatherproof for outdoor use
This rugged, weatherproof camera is IP66-rated to ensure protection against all types of bad weather. Be it heavy wind, rain, or snow, we've engineered our cameras to withstand extreme temperatures for use in the most unforgiving of North American climates. These all season security cameras feature a cable pass-through design that keeps power and video cabling concealed, which helps to prevent tampering. The durable yet lightweight Polycarbonate housing makes this camera virtually immune against vandalism.
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home
This feature-rich system is designed for use with our innovative, hassle-free Lorex Home™ app. Using Lorex Home, you can quickly and easily view your security system remotely from your smartphone or tablet and control active deterrence features. Simply download the free app, scan the QR code on the DVR and your cameras will appear for you to monitor (or review footage). You can also program the app to send you motion-activated push notifications and email alerts with screenshot attachments straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times.
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to your security system with hands-free voice control. This security camera system is compatible with Amazon Alexa™, Google Assistant™, as well as Apple TV and Chromecast™. By using simple voice commands, you can activate camera features and access live or recorded footage directly on your smart TV, and more. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
- Ample storage space with no monthly cloud fees
- Local built-in security-grade hard drive ensures only you can access your footage
- A panic button is located on the recorder to activate all lights and sirens with compatible cameras
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- Get push notifications when motion from a person/vehicle is detected5 (available on up to 2 channels)
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with advanced motion detection5
- View live or recorded video directly on your TV with smart home compatibility (Compatible with: Apple TV™ and Chromecast™)
- Quickly access footage and features with simple voice commands (Compatible with: Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™)
- Digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity
- Capable of recording up to 1080p Full HD Resolution on all cameras