The OSEPP UNO R4 Plus board is one of the most popular Arduino boards out in the market! This board uses the 8-bit, AVR, RISC-based ATmega328P microcontroller from Microchip (formally Atmel) and offers many improvements over the base Arduino Uno design.
- Four additional 5V and GND power pins.
- Two additional analog pins, A6 & A7.
- Upgraded ATmega 16U2 chipset.
- Powered by either USB or a DC power jack.
- Built-in ICSP (in-circuit serial programming) header for programming the microcontroller.
- Compatible with all Arduino software and hardware made for the Arduino Uno.
|Mfg. Part No.||UNO-04|
|Input Voltage||6 to 12V|
|Digital I/O Pin Count||14 (Including 6 for PWM Output)|
|Analog Input Pin Count||8|
|Other Connections||Micro USB
ICSP for ATmega328P
DC Power Connector
4-Pin I²C Connector
|Dimensions||2.95 × 2.13 × 0.61"
(75 × 54 × 15.5mm)
Note: This board is based off of the Arduino Uno designed by Arduino.cc, and is released under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License. The original design can be found at http://arduino.cc/en/Main/ArduinoBoardUno.
Technical Schematic (PDF)