Stay connected with the Amateur Dual-Band Magnet Antenna from Tram. This 19-inch antenna has a frequency range of 144-148 MHz/435-450 MHz and easily mounts with a 3.5-inch magnet in the base. It also features a black finish and a 12-foot RG-58 cable with BNC male connector preinstalled. Can be used with CB radios, HAM amateur radios, and scanners.
- Pre-tuned antenna measures 19 inches tall.
- Frequency range of 144 MHz to 148 MHz, 435 MHz to 450 MHz.
- 3 ½" magnet built-in to the antenna base for simple mounting.
- VHF unity gain, 2.5 dBd gain UHF.
- Coated with a black finish.
- 12 ft. heavy-duty, low-loss RG-58 cable with BNC male connector.
Also available with a PL-259 connector. See catalog no. 2000709.
⚠️ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.