CR 1/3 N Lithium Battery
Catalog #: 2302441
On Sale Online only
Regular price: $12.00
Only 233 in stock In Stock
- 3V 160 mAh
- Equivalent to Dantona Comp 15, Duracell DL1/3N, NL1/3N, Energizer LR1/3N, Eveready 2L76, L76BP, I.E.C. 3V CR1/3N, CR1/3N, CR11108, Innotek M041101, Kodak K58L, National HM-N, NR-52, NEDA 5008L, 5008LC, Nikon F-1, Sony CR1/3N, Varta CR1/3N
- Overnight shipping is not available for this item.
Parts Warranty: 90 Days
USE CAUTION WHEN USING LITHIUM ION BATTERIES. THEY MAY CATCH FIRE OR EXPLODE IF MISHANDLED.
DO NOT STORE LOOSE BATTERIES IN YOUR POCKET OR PURSE.
- Keep loose batteries in a plastic case to prevent contact with metal objects
- Do NOT let batteries come into contact with coins, keys, or other metal objects. Doing so could create a fire and explosion hazard.
DO NOT USE A DAMAGED, MODIFIED OR WET BATTERY.
NEVER REMOVE THE INSULATION ON A BATTERY.
DO NOT USE A BATTERY WITH A MISSING OR TORN INSULATION JACKET.
- Doing so may increase the risk of explosion and/or fire.
- Replace the batteries if they get damaged or wet.
- Do NOT pierce, strike, dent or modify the battery.
- If your vape device gets damaged and the batteries are not replaceable, contact the manufacturer.
- Check for visible damage, including the outer insulation jacket.
NEVER REMOVE OR DISABLE SAFETY FEATURES
- Do NOT disassemble batteries or safety features.
- Do NOT modify batteries.
- Do NOT cover vent holes.
- Consider using device safety features where applicable (such as button locks)
DO NOT USE THE WRONG BATTERY.
ALWAYS USE A BATTERY SPECIFICALLY RECOMMENDED AND RATED FOR YOUR DEVICE.
- Do NOT mix different brands of batteries. • Do NOT use batteries with different charge levels.
- Do NOT use batteries with different mAh ratings.
- Do NOT use old and new batteries together.
- If replacing multiple batteries in your vape, replace them all.
DO NOT EXPOSE YOUR DEVICE TO EXTREME TEMPERATURES OR PRESSURE.
- Protect your batteries and devices by NOT leaving batteries or devices in the sun, heat or freezing cold temperatures.
- Do NOT store your batteries/device in your car.
- Do NOT heat batteries or place near a fire.
- Avoid airtight enclosures (such as in equipment) to prevent over-pressurization.
- Do NOT charge below 32F/0C or above 113F/45C.
USE THE RECOMMENDED CHARGER.
- NEVER charge your vape device with the wrong charger.
- If your vape device came with a charger from the manufacturer, use that charger.
- Otherwise, use a charger with built-in protection circuitry.
- Do NOT use a phone or tablet to charge your battery.
- Charge your vape on a clean, flat, hard surface, away from anything that can easily catch fire.
- Do NOT charge on flammable surfaces.
- Do NOT leave charging batteries unattended or out of sight.
- Do NOT leave batteries in the charger after they are charged.
- Charge battery with qualified battery chargers.
- Fully charge battery before first use.
DO NOT INSTALL BATTERIES BACKWARDS.
- Follow the manufacturer’s markings for correct polarity (+ / -).
- Do NOT install the batteries with polarity reversed
- Do NOT connect battery terminals to each other.
- IMPROPER INSTALLATION MAY CAUSE PERSONAL INJURY OR FIRE HAZARD.
DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY IF THE BATTERY EMITS AN UNUSUAL ODOR, FEELS HOT, OR CHANGES COLOR OR SHAPE.
DISPOSE OF USED BATTERIES PROPERLY
Custom Manufactured in China for General Wireless Operations Inc. dba RadioShack, Fort Worth, TX 76106
Product may vary from depiction
Equivalent Part Numbers: 2302441 | 230-2441 | 23-2441