6" Modular IC Breadboard Socket
Easily build and test your electronic circuits and projects with this 6-inch modular breadboard. It provides an easy starting point when fabricating an electronics project; simply connect and remove components in order to test applications before you begin soldering. Make your connections permanent by quickly transferring them to a circuit board (sold separately) using the indexed number and letter grid.
- Snap-together design makes it easy to attach additional sockets for complex creations.
- Molded thermoplastic with heavy-duty backing withstands high temperatures.
- 830 pre-drilled plug-in holes.
- Replaceable phosphor-bronze/nickel-silver spring clip contacts.
- Combines bus strip with breadboard.
- 0.3/0.6-inch center channels.
- Accepts components with leads having a diameter of .01-.033" (.25-.84mm); .015-.032" (.38-.81mm) recommended.
- Simply plug in components and interconnect with 22-gauge jumper wire.
- Initial contact resistance is less than 0.5 milliohm; after multiple uses, it's reduced to less than 0.4 milliohm.