Butane-Powered Mini Soldering Iron
Our mini butane gas-powered soldering iron provides cord-free convenience for your soldering needs! Operates on standard cigarette lighter butane (not included) and holds enough fuel to allow you to use its heat for up to 30 minutes at the medium setting.
- Compact design allows this dual-function tool to fit easily in a pocket or workbag.
- Runs on standard butane lighter fuel (not included).
- Adjustable soldering temperature range from 572 to 1022°F.
- Maximum blowtorch temperature of 2372°F (1300°C).
- Equivalent to a 30 to 70W electric soldering iron.
- Includes T1 conical 1mm soldering tip (Cat. № 6400308, pre-installed), T5 blowtorch tip, striker cap, and extra metal stand.
|Fuel Reservoir Capacity||0.02 fl. oz. (7mL)|
|Soldering Tip Max. Temp.||1022°F (550°C) ±10%|
|Blowtorch Tip Max. Temp.||2372°F (1300°C) ±10%|
|Typical Operating Time||30 Minutes|
|Length (Overall)||6" (153mm)|
|Weight (with Cap)||2 oz. (57g)|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty|
|Operating Temp. of Soldering Tip|
|Minimum||572°F (300°C) ±10%|
|Medium||Approx. 770°F (410°C)|
|Maximum||1022°F (550°C) ±10%|
⚠️ WARNING: This product, when used for soldering and similar applications, can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.