Fulfilled by our friends at Nomad Goods
Designed to last, Lightning Cable with Kevlar® will charge your iPhone and iPad for years to come. Reinforced with a double-braided Kevlar® outer sheath and strong metal alloy connector housings, this cable has been engineered for extreme durability and heavy everyday use.
- Kevlar® outer braid
- Kevlar® central core
- Metal alloy connector plugs
- Integrated cable tie
- 1.5m Length
- Apple MFi approved
- Also available in 3m length
- Kevlar® 29 (K29) Aramid Fiber outer braid & inner core
- Metal connector housing
- Vulcanized LSR silicone cable tie
- RF Shield for Fast Sync
- Fire resistant PVC jacket
- 20AWG for Fast Charging
- Length: 1.5m
- USB 2.0 data transfer
- Supports up to 2.4 Amps at 5 Volts (12W)
- iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation and later), or iPad Pro 10.5-inch and all other iPhones, iPads, and iPods with Lightning ports.
- Guaranteed for 5 years
- Apple MFi, CE, RoHS
LegalDuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company used under license by Nomad Goods, Inc.
How rugged is Lightning Cable?We have built this cable with durability in mind and used the strongest, most reliable materials we could find. The robust Kevlar® braid and central core will keep this cable protected longer than your device. Additionally, the metal connector tips stabilizes the ends, where most cables fail.
At what speed does this cable charge?Lightning Cable charges at the same speed as your white Apple cable. The speed of the charge does not depend on the cable, but the USB port's output power. This cable uses large diameter 20AWG copper so it can handle 5V/2.4A.