iFixit Pro Tech Tool Kit
Catalog #: 6400233
Buy one get one 50% off
Sold out online
Find a store near you
FREE shipping & returns
Contained in a sleek gray tool roll, the iFixit Pro Tech Tool Kit will go with you to repair whatever you need. Designed by the gadget fanatics at iFixit.com, it will have you fixing devices that are not even broken, just to use the cool tools.
- Tools selected based on data from our iFixit.com's thousands of free repair guides
- The perfect base tool kit for any frequent repair tech or small business
- Used internally by many major electronics manufacturers and retailers
- Included tool roll makes it easy to take with you
- Plastic Opening Tools (2): Made of soft plastic to avoid damaging your device, great for prying open the trickiest enclosures scratch-free.
- Precision Tweezers Set: Assortment of stainless steel precision tweezers for handling small wires, screws and reaching where your fingers can't.
- Anti-Static Wrist Strap: Protect delicate circuits from harmful static electricity when working.
- Small Suction Cup: For lifting front panels off of phones and media players.
- Spudger Handy Tool: Great for poking and prying tough-to-open enclosures, delicate components, opening ZIF connectors and soldering applications (it is heat-resistant).
- Metal Spudger Set Assortment: For when plastic just doesn't cut it.
- 1x iFixit 6" Metal Ruler: Makes measuring parts easy.
- iFixit's 54 Bit Driver Kit: Designed to include all you would need to repair small electronics. Comes with an anodized aluminum magnetized driver handle with ball bearing swivel top and rubber o-ring grips.
- Pentalobe Sizes 2, 5, 6
- Slot sizes 1, 1.3, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4mm
- Phillips sizes #000, #00, #0, #1, #2
- JIS Sizes 000, 00, 0, 1
- Torx sizes T3, T4, T5, T6
- Torx security TR7, TR8, TR9, TR10, TR15, TR20 (Compatible with non-security)
- Hex sizes 0.7, 0.9, 1.3, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 6mm
- Square sizes #0, #1, #2
- Triangle size 3mm
- Tri-wing sizes #0, #1
- Nut Driver 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5mm
- 4mm to 1/4" adapter
- 60mm extension and 130mm flexible extension.