Helion Animus 18TR (G2) 1:18 Scale 4x4 RC Truck
The Helion Animus 18TR (G2) is the next generation of 1/18th scale performance with an unprecedented set of features and value. This project came to life as a cooperative effort between some of the greatest minds in the RC industry and you, Helion customers. The premise behind the project set to offer you something different, something revolutionary...value AND performance.
Helion R/C design engineers optimized the Animus platform for the latest generation of bashers and enthusiasts. The use of gear differentials and a robust shaft based, ball bearing supported, gear drivetrain reduces maintenance requirements, improves efficiency and performance without compromising value. With the advent and inclusion of crystal-less 2.4 GHz radio technology in the Animus, R/C bashers and enthusiasts can now enjoy using their cars alongside one another instead of worrying about changing or having to buy extra crystals. With a 370 size, all weather ESC brushed motor and high performance 1100mAh NiMH battery included, the Animus is equipped to not disappoint with speeds topping 20mph!NOTE: The model shown may not be an accurate representation of the color you will receive. Colors are selected randomly. The Helion Animus 18TR 4x4 model HLNA0602 is available in three different colors, red, blue or yellow.
- Under the Hood: Fitted with low resistance High Current T-Style (HCT) connectors the weather resistant, self-contained 3-in-1 ERS (ESC / receiver / servo) unit, coupled to the 370 size brushed motor, delivers outstanding performance in forward and reverse, and speeds in excess of 20mph!
- Full Range of Aluminum Hop-up Parts: With a full range of orange anodized aluminum upgrade parts you can turn your Animus into a thing of beauty that boasts increased strength, improved rigidity and refined handling. From wheel hexes, through shock towers, chassis plate, drive shafts and motor mount, to caster block and gear cover, the list is extensive and the effect of the upgrade outstanding.
- Brushless Upgrade: Quick as the standard Animus truly is, there will come a time when you’re ready to turn this blistering little truck into a flaming hot rod. When that time comes, you’ll need a dedicated brushless upgrade package with a Radient Reaktor 5000kV motor and Reaktor 30 ESC combo at its heart.
- Oil-filled Shocks: 6.5mm mini “big bore” oil-filled, bladder top shocks with adjustable ride height and rebuild-able seal cartridges.
- Gear Differentials: Rotating on ball bearings, the high performance Nylon composite used throughout the heavy-duty differentials make the Animus' drivetrain one of the strongest and most reliable in its class. So it’s ready when you are for the optional Radient Reaktor brushless power system.
- 2.4 GHZ Transmitter: Utilizing one of the most competitive 2.4GHz radios in its class, the Animus brings specs to your hand that are typically found in high end radios! Integrated features like fully proportional controls and steering dual rate (D/R) remain easy for users of all experience levels.
- All-terrain Traction: Aggressive tread design with real rubber compound for great traction on all surfaces which outlasts that of other minis' plastic-rubber compounds.
- Low Center of Gravity: For all-terrain domination, one thing you gotta have is stability! The low center of gravity (LCG) Chassis keeps the weight low to help you stay on your wheels.
- 1100mAh Battery & AC Charger: A 1100mAh 6-Cell NiMH rechargeable battery pack with dependable HCT connector delivers the power necessary to reach speeds in excess of 20mph while the included AC charger improves your driving-to-waiting ratio.
Battery: 6-Cell 2/3A NiMH Flat Configuration
LiPo Compatibility: Up to a 2S LiPo
Motor: 370 Size High Speed Brushed
Length: 235 (9.25in)
Height: 100mm (3.9in)
Width: 172mm (6.77in)
Wheelbase: 159mm (6.3in)
Weight (approx): 540g (1.2lb)
Gear Pitch: M0.6
Internal Gear Ratio: 8.8:1 (14T Pinion)
- Animus 18TR 4WD Truck
- 2.4GHz 2-Channel Radio System
- 1100mAh 7.2V NiMH Rechargeable Battery Pack & A/C Wall Charger
- Documentation pack with Owner’s manual and Exploded Views
Needed to Complete:
- (8) AA-size batteries for transmitter