Formulate a sound decision with this 50 ft. Speaker Wire from GE!
Link your stereo or home theater system to speakers for an enhanced listening experience. The direct wiring connection is ideal for household use to transfer crystal-clear sound for dynamic, consistent performance. Color-coded wires ensure simple installation by making it easy to match polarized terminals on the receiver and speaker. A durable, clear coating protects the wires from everyday wear and allows continuous identification of positive and negative connections for the length of the wire. The universal design works with all brands of audio-video equipment with speaker ports. Envelop yourself in sound with the GE-branded 50ft. Speaker Wire.
- Universal design is compatible with all brands of audio-video equipment.
- Color-coded wires ensure proper installation.
- 50 ft. (15.2m) cable length for extended reach to equipment.
- Connects speakers to stereos and home theater systems.
- Clear coating allows continuous identification of positive and negative wires.
Installation Note: It is important that stereo speakers are properly "polarized." This means that the "positive" (red) and "negative" (black) connections on the amplifier are connected to the corresponding terminal on the speaker.
Catalog No. 5010281
Mfg. Model: 33594
⚠️ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.