Returning an Oversized Item
We cover shipping charges on returned Oversized Items only if the item arrives at the designated shipping address defective or damaged. We do not refund shipping charges on Oversized Items that are returned due to "buyer remorse."
Follow these steps to return an Oversized Item:
- Please refer to your packing slip for return information.
- The item(s) must be unassembled and packaged securely in original packaging if possible.
- Enclose the return portion of the original packing slip with the item.
- Contact a Customer Care Representative to receive instructions on arranging for a freight delivery company to pick up your item(s). Please have your order number available when you call.
- You must be home at the time of pick-up and the item(s) must be at the door for the freight driver.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 10-15 business days of our receiving the item(s). Please note that your original shipping costs will not be refunded.
If there is extensive damage to an item upon delivery, contact a Customer Care Representative immediately.
Information for international customers or customers traveling internationally: products purchased on RadioShack.com, our call center or through our retail locations in the United States cannot be returned for refund or warranty repair at any of our international locations.