Some heavy or oddly shaped items must be shipped alone via a freight trucking company. An Oversized Item that is sent via a freight trucking company will usually arrive to your designated shipping address within 7-14 full business days after leaving the warehouse. Most Oversized Items leave the warehouse within seven full business days. (An estimate of when a product leaves the warehouse is indicated on the product detail page.) Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
Because this is a larger and heavier item, it can only be sent via ground freight; therefore, we cannot offer expedited shipping. The freight trucking company is not responsible for unloading the item from the truck or carrying the item into the building. Your item is likely to be heavy and large; therefore, we recommend that you have someone with you to help you unload the item and carry it inside.
- The delivery company will contact you by phone to schedule a delivery date and time window.
- Typically, there will be a minimum of a four-hour timeframe for the delivery and an adult must be available to accept, inspect and sign-for the delivery.
- The shipping charge does not include inside delivery, removal of cartons, or assembly.
- LTL-TH is available for some Oversized Items. Items shipped via LTL-TH will be delivered to your home, and brought inside the first threshold. This service does not include un-packing the product, debris removal, or setup. When your order is delivered you should immediately inspect the carton for any potential damage that may have occurred during shipment. Carefully inspect the packaging as well as the contents of the package. It is normal for the carton to show some wear; however, if damage did occur follow these steps:
- Accept the package, but make a note of the damage on the shipping receipt, sign and date it. The delivery person should also sign the slip and leave a copy for your records. Contact a Customer Care Representative immediately. Please have your order number available.
- If there is extensive damage to the carton, refuse the order and contact a Customer Care Representative immediately. Please have your order number available .