CAIG Rosin Soldering Flux Syringe, Non-Spill Paste - 8g
- Recommended for electrical and electronic soldering applications.
- Thermal stability enabling excellent wetting and reduced carbonization at soldering temperatures.
- Can be easily removed by wiping with a cloth or with cleaning solvent.
- Meets DOD-STD-2000 and also the IPC-J-004 standard for type ROL0, the lowest residue corrosivity category.
- Non-flammable, non-corrosive.
Instructions: Clean surface. Apply flux. Heat and melt flux, then apply solder. Clean and wipe off residue. Wash hands after use.
Contents: WW Gum Rosin CAS# 8050-09-7, Diethylene Glycol Dibutyl CAS# 112-73-2, Dymerex Rosin CAS# 65997-05-9.
⚠️ WARNING: This product contains or produces a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects (or other reproductive harm). For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
MAY BE HARMFUL. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not breath fumes. May cause dizziness, headaches, irritation or allergic reaction. Use only with adequate ventilation. Use safety approved respiratory protection when necessary. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after each use. Do not use in fabrication or repair of potable water service systems. For medical emergencies, call Poison Control at 703-527-3887.
Dangerous products of decomposition: Carbon Monoxide, Carbon Dioxide and Aldehydes.
FIRST AID: INGESTION: Drink three to four glasses of water. Contact physician immediately. SKIN: Immediately wash with water. EYES: Flush eyes with water for several minutes and contact physician. INHALATION: Move to fresh air. For breathing difficulties, contact physician.