Make: it Robotics Add-On Project Kit 2
GET YOUR MAKE ON. Expand your robotic possibilities with this Add-On Project Kit.
Using parts from the RadioShack Make: it Robotics Kit, Add-On Project Kit 1 and this kit, you can build the following robots and program them using an Arduino Uno R3 board (not included): Street Sweeper Bot: Clear a path with two rotating sweeper plates.
Catapult Robot: Get it outta here! Position the robot and launch small objects.
Spotlight Robot: Shed some light on the situation with an LED board that moves up, down, left and right.
Clamping Arm Robot: Pick it up and set it down with this grabbing robot. Boxer Robot: Move your opponent around the ring with powerful uppercuts.
For an enhanced experience, you can plug in the IR sensor included in this kit and control your robots with your home remote control (not included) or the Make: it Robotics Remote Control (not included).
Not a stand-alone project, requires:
• RadioShack Robotics Starter Kit (RadioShack Cat. #2770168)
• RadioShack Make: it Robotics Add-On Project Kit 1 (RadioShack Cat. #2770169)
• Arduino Uno R3 (RadioShack Cat. #2760128)
Make: it Robotics Add-On Project Kit 2 (ZIP format)
User's Guide (English)
Learn more about Make: it Robotics on The RadioShack Blog!
• Black tip motor Motor plate
• 13-Hole bent-angle bars (3)
• 7-Hole right-angle bar Motor adapter LED PCB Sweeper plate (2)
• Connection cable (4)
• Catapult box Column B M3×6 screw (10)
• M3×28 screw (2)
• M2×5 screw (2)
• M3 nut (12)