2-Bay 18650 Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
Catalog #: 2300565
On Sale Online only
Regular price: $9.00
Regular price: $9.00
Only 0 in stock In Stock
Charge up your 18650 batteries.
- Multiple safety features built-in: Reverse polarity, over charger, and short circuit protection.
- Independent charging terminals.
- Suitable for flat-top and high-top 18650 lithium-ion batteries.
- LED charging indicator.
- This charger is intended for use with 18650 Li-ion batteries.
- Do not operate this charger with a damaged plug or cable.
- Do not charger different types of batteries and/or capacities together.
- Do not repair this charger and/or the batteries under any circumstances.
USE CAUTION WHEN USING LITHIUM ION BATTERIES. THEY MAY CATCH FIRE OR EXPLODE IF MISHANDLED.
DO NOT STORE LOOSE BATTERIES IN YOUR POCKET OR PURSE.
- Keep loose batteries in a plastic case to prevent contact with metal objects
- Do NOT let batteries come into contact with coins, keys, or other metal objects. Doing so could create a fire and explosion hazard.
DO NOT USE A DAMAGED, MODIFIED OR WET BATTERY.
NEVER REMOVE THE INSULATION ON A BATTERY.
DO NOT USE A BATTERY WITH A MISSING OR TORN INSULATION JACKET.
- Doing so may increase the risk of explosion and/or fire.
- Replace the batteries if they get damaged or wet.
- Do NOT pierce, strike, dent or modify the battery.
- If your vape device gets damaged and the batteries are not replaceable, contact the manufacturer.
- Check for visible damage, including the outer insulation jacket.
NEVER REMOVE OR DISABLE SAFETY FEATURES
- Do NOT disassemble batteries or safety features.
- Do NOT modify batteries.
- Do NOT cover vent holes.
- Consider using device safety features where applicable (such as button locks)
DO NOT USE THE WRONG BATTERY.
ALWAYS USE A BATTERY SPECIFICALLY RECOMMENDED AND RATED FOR YOUR DEVICE.
- Do NOT mix different brands of batteries. • Do NOT use batteries with different charge levels.
- Do NOT use batteries with different mAh ratings.
- Do NOT use old and new batteries together.
- If replacing multiple batteries in your vape, replace them all.
DO NOT EXPOSE YOUR DEVICE TO EXTREME TEMPERATURES OR PRESSURE.
- Protect your batteries and devices by NOT leaving batteries or devices in the sun, heat or freezing cold temperatures.
- Do NOT store your batteries/device in your car.
- Do NOT heat batteries or place near a fire.
- Avoid airtight enclosures (such as in equipment) to prevent over-pressurization.
- Do NOT charge below 32F/0C or above 113F/45C.
USE THE RECOMMENDED CHARGER.
- NEVER charge your vape device with the wrong charger.
- If your vape device came with a charger from the manufacturer, use that charger.
- Otherwise, use a charger with built-in protection circuitry.
- Do NOT use a phone or tablet to charge your battery.
- Charge your vape on a clean, flat, hard surface, away from anything that can easily catch fire.
- Do NOT charge on flammable surfaces.
- Do NOT leave charging batteries unattended or out of sight.
- Do NOT leave batteries in the charger after they are charged.
- Charge battery with qualified battery chargers.
- Fully charge battery before first use.
DO NOT INSTALL BATTERIES BACKWARDS.
- Follow the manufacturer’s markings for correct polarity (+ / -).
- Do NOT install the batteries with polarity reversed
- Do NOT connect battery terminals to each other.
- IMPROPER INSTALLATION MAY CAUSE PERSONAL INJURY OR FIRE HAZARD.
DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY IF THE BATTERY EMITS AN UNUSUAL ODOR, FEELS HOT, OR CHANGES COLOR OR SHAPE.