- Two sets of 100 indexed, pre-drilled plug-in points make it easy to connect and switch out components.
- This dual general-purpose IC PC board accepts two 6 to 20-pin ICs and DIPs.
- Provides four tie points for each IC pin.
- Dimensions are 1-3/4" x 3-5/8" (44.4 x 92.1mm).
- Accepts components with leads having a diameter of 0.01-0.0333" (0.25-0.84mm); 0.015-0.032" (0.38-0.81mm).
- 22-gauge wire recommended.
- Insert ICs, transistors and other components from the top (unetched) side of the board.
- Once you are sure that each part is properly positioned and oriented, solder it to the foil side of the board.
- Ordinary hookup wire or bus wire can be used as jumpers to interconnect foil traces. Insert wire from the component side, then solder on the foil side.