When used with OSEPP's OseppBlock integrated development environment (IDE), this is the ultimate tool for anyone to learning how to code. Whether you are in Elementary school, University, a parent, teacher, or a grandparent, you can learn to code in the Arduino language. Absolutely no experience required!
The OSEPP STEM Kit 1 will teach you the eight most commonly used inputs and outputs in the Arduino environment. Once you have mastered these functions using our OseppBlock IDE, you will be well on your way to programming using the Arduino IDE without the graphical ‘block’ support.
- 100% Arduino Compatible
- Learn the most common Arduino functions with a single board!
- Minimal cable ‘jumping’ required, more time spent on actual learning!
- 8 output devices, 8 input devices.
- Includes graphical tutorial booklet for use with OseppBlock IDE.
- No assembly required.
- Includes protective case.
- Includes OSEPP UNO R4 Plus microcontroller board.
- Recommended for ages 10 and up.
- Push Buttons
- Slide Potentiometer
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- Passive Infrared Sensor (PIR)
- Light Sensor
- Sound Sensor
- LM35 Temperature Sensor
- Servo Motor
- Stepper Motor
- Fan Motor (DC)
- LCD Display
- RGB (red, green and blue LED)
All the devices listed above are on ONE circuit board. This way, minimal time is spent ‘jumping’ cables from one module to the next and more time is spent on actual LEARNING. It is as easy as learning the ABCs.
This makes the perfect gift for the elementary student in your household to get them interested in coding and electronics. A stepping block (no pun intended) into a career in Computer Sciences.
|Mfg. Part No.||STEM-01|