What is mPuzzle?
Designed for children ages 5 and up, mPuzzle is a collection of easy-to-use, snap-together magnetic components that teach basic electronic circuitry concepts. With mPuzzle, children come to understand how things work by seeing cause-and-effect relationships and outcomes. mPuzzle offers everything kids need to construct common objects found in our everyday world, such as a street lamp that illuminates at dusk, or a TV remote control with a red LED light that shines when it’s turned on. mPuzzle’s use of ordinary objects gives children instant familiarity with their forms and functions, while challenging them to learn how they actually work by building them from the ground up.
mPuzzle includes a fun and engaging story book that walks them through the projects included in the box. The story is entertaining and includes helpful visualizations and animated characters kids can relate to, and, most importantly, understand.
The characters (personified as sensors and mPuzzle pieces) face issues where they must work as a team to solve a problem. Whether it’s lighting up a cave or finding a lost brother, students learn how the different pieces interact. The snap together magnetic pieces teach kids basic problem solving and help them apply common logic.
The mPuzzle book and kit contains 12 stories that teach your child something new about the how electronics work together in a practical and illustrative sense. The stories are easy to understand so your child can begin learning even at a very young age.
Projects include: Flash Light, Kitty Alarm, Reflex Battle Game, Solar Fan, Desk Lamp, Magnet Detector, Remote Control LED, Solar Controlled Light, Buzzer Control, Personal Fan, Security Badge, Stop Light.
mPuzzle Kit Includes
- A 150 page instructional and enjoyable storybook. The story leads kids through the 12 projects, teaching them how to build them.
- Large size lesson plan cards for teachers for each of the 12 projects.
- Individual electronic components that snap together and connect magnetically, teaching basic circuitry.
- A dimpled project board for easy component placement.
- Project card board cut outs that overlay the components to display the finished projects.
- Handy plastic tub with snap-on lid to easily carry and store everything.