NTE5679 TRIAC-600VRM 35A
| Catalog #: 55053097
- Product Summary
The NTE5679 TRIAC may be gate triggered from a blocking to conduction state for either polarity of applied voltage and is designed for AC switching and phase control applications such as speed and
temperature modulation controls, lighting controls and static switching relays. The triggering signal is normally applied between the gate and MT1.
- Repetitive peak blocking voltage*, VDRM: 600V
- RMS on−state current (conduction angle of 360°, TC = 0° to +125°C), IT(RMS): 40A
- Peak off−state current (VDRM = 600V, gate open*), IDRM
TC = +25°C: 200mA
TC = +125°C: 5mA
- Peak one−cycle surge current, ITSM
- Non−repetitive RMS surge on−state current for fusing (IGT = 500mA, 8.3ms), I2t: 664A2sec
- Maximum DC gate trigger current (VD = 12V, Quad I, II, III), IGT: 100mA
- Maximum DC gate trigger voltage (VD = 12V, Quad I, II, III*), VGT
- TC = +25°C: 2.5V
TC = +125°C: 0.2V
- Peak on−state voltage (IT(RMS) = 40A, TC = +25°C*), VTM: 1.8V
- DC holding current (*gate Open***), IH: 120mA
- Peak gate trigger current (pulse width ≤ 10μs), IGTM: 4A
- Peak gate power dissipation (pulse width ≤ 10μs), PGM: 40W
- Average gate power dissipation, PG(AV): 800mW
- Minimum critical rate of rise of off−state voltage (VDRM = 600V, gate open*), dv/dt
- TC = +100°C: 375V/μs
TC = +125°C: 250V/μs
- Minimum critical rate of rise of commutation voltage*, dv/dt(c)
- (VDRM = 600V, IT(RMS) = 40A, commutating di/dt = 21.6A/msec, gate unenergized) 4V/μs
- Maximum rate of change of on−state current (IGT = 200mA, rise time = 0.1μs), di/dt 150A/μs
- Maximum gate controlled turn−on time (IGT = 500mA, rise time = 0.1μs), tgt: 5μs
- Operating temperature range, TJ: 0° to +125°C
- Storage temperature range, Tstg: −20° to +125°C
Pricing and availability: Please note that all prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices advertised on this site are for online orders only. Prices on some items may differ from those advertised in RadioShack stores. All merchandise may not be available at all stores, and all stores may not participate in all sales promotions. We recommend you contact the store to confirm product availability and price.
*For either polarity of MT2 with reference to MT1 terminal.
**For either polarity of gate voltage (VGT) with reference to MT1 terminal.
***Initial On−State Current = 400mA (DC).
- Tech Specs