The M6 3320 is a compact flashlight made of Xenoy polymer that's light weight, corrosion proof, and extremely strong. The body is molded with a no-slip grip pattern and it comes with a sturdy black oxide coated steel clip. The switch is conveniently located in the tail for constant on or momentary action. Our exclusive Xenon lamp, used in many of our flashlights, is super bright and durable. It is powered by two CR123 lithium cells (included) that have a long shelf life. The M6 3320 is light in weight and big in performance.
- Momentary On and constant On/Off features
- Pushbutton tail switch allows for easy one-hand activation
- Non-slip indestructible Xenoy polymer body
- Features an integrated spring clip
- Get worry-free ownership with Pelican's lifetime guarantee*
* Pelican Products, Inc. guarantees its products for a lifetime against breakage or defects in workmanship. Pelican™ injection molded cases are guaranteed to be watertight to a depth of 3.3 feet (1 meter) for 30 minutes (IP 67) unless otherwise stated if properly closed with undamaged o-ring in place. Pelican’s liability is limited to the case and not its contents or foam. This guarantee does not cover the lamp or batteries for lights. Any liability, either expressed or implied, is limited to replacement of the product. This guarantee is void if the Pelican product has been abused beyond normal and sensible wear and tear. This guarantee does not cover shark bite, bear attack or damage caused by children under five.
Pricing and availability:
Please note that all prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices advertised on this site are for online orders only. Prices on some items may differ from those advertised in RadioShack stores. All merchandise may not be available at all stores, and all stores may not participate in all sales promotions. We recommend you contact the store to confirm product availability and price.
Ships in 1-2 Business Days